Thursday, March 27, 2008

The most soothing blend....

As we are nearing our deadlines, the pressure mounts up… all the alien features (Programmer’s utterance) or so called bugs (!!) and their kids(actually their generations) in the project needed a clean up... Yesterday was one such day... started breaking some code (!!!) … starting sometime around 11 in the night... which made me go fanatic… thought would pack it off by 3-4 in the morning... dragged me... along with my room mate’s snoring which turned roaring towards the dawn :(
Finally it went till afternoon…finishing it was such a reprieve …. Then thought of giving a try for Michigan driving permit… which has been swinging whether allow or not provide driving license for non-immigrants and me along with that swing, with lack of documents to produce... Finally got it through…
Came back home, had a victory toast in a pleasant and perfect weather, called up a friend, who made my day by unexpectedly singing “Nila Kaikirathu”, I always wonder how other language people singing in Tamil pronounce the words so perfectly, which we, at the least I can’t achieve.
Perfect combo, after a tiring 30 hour day’s work along with a toast, pleasant weather and a classical song…..in a soothing voice..from a good friend!!
Nothing can beat this….!!!!

No comments: